Transfers & Withdrawals

Please provide notice

If your student will be withdrawing from SPCPA and transferring to a different school, please notify the school by calling the main office or emailing at least two weeks in advance.

When you contact the school, please include your student’s final date of attendance here at SPCPA and from which high school we should expect a request for records. Most schools will not allow students to begin without final grades, which can take a week or two to collect and enter. In addition, final grades cannot be assigned without the return of all materials such as textbooks.