Students are matched with a student in their arts area of interest and attend 2 arts periods, 3 academic periods, and lunch. Students should bring their own lunch. Students arrive at 7:45am and are released at 3:30pm.
To register for a Full Shadow Day please complete THIS GOOGLE FORM. Thank you!
|March 16||April 13||April 27|
|March 23||April 20|
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PROSPECTIVE SHADOW STUDENTS:
- Shadows should plan to arrive at SPCPA at 7:45 AM and check in at the school’s main desk (16 W 5th Street, St Paul 55102).
- Shadows will need to bring a lunch with them!
- SPCPA has a mask policy, shadows will need to wear their mask.
- Shadows will be invited to participate in classes as much as they are comfortable.
- Shadows must check out at the end of the school day at the school’s main desk before departing.