See a school day through the eyes of a student by joining us for a Shadow Day. Starting at 8:00 AM and ending at 3:30 PM, shadowing is an opportunity for prospective students to follow one of our students throughout the school day as they attend academic and arts courses.
Prospective students will be paired with an SPCPA student in the grade level they would be entering into and the arts program that most interests them. Shadowing is intended only for the prospective student (not for parents/guardians).
Please reserve your spot for any Shadow Day by contacting Meg Anderson at email@example.com or at 651-290-2225 ext 301. We will need to know:
- prospective student’s name
- arts area of interest
- whether they would like to see on-level or advanced academic classes
- what size unisex tee they’d want
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PROSPECTIVE SHADOW STUDENTS:
- Shadows should plan to arrive at SPCPA at 7:45 AM and check in at the school’s main desk (16 W 5th Street, St Paul 55102).
- Shadows will need to bring a lunch with them!
- Shadows will be invited to participate in classes as much as they are comfortable.
- Shadows must check out at the end of the school day at the school’s main desk before departing.