SPCPA 2015-2016 Yearbook Pick-Up Options
- July 19 through August 19: pick up at Lowry main entrance front desk on 5th Street, only during our Summer Hours (Monday – Thursday 8 AM – 2PM , Closed Fridays)
- Starting August 22: pick up at Nancy’s office, during Regular School Hours (7:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Your yearbook will not be given or sold to anyone else.
- You can pick up only your yearbook, not a friend’s; you will have to sign upon receipt.
- Parents/Guardians may pick up their student’s yearbook; they will also have to sign upon receipt.
- Yearbooks will not be mailed.
- EXCEPTION: Foreign Exchange students only may have their yearbook mailed to them.
Each year, a group of students with a faculty adviser puts together the SPCPA yearbook. Historically, our yearbook comes out after the school year has recessed for summer break, usually in July. Sales for the yearbook begin in late spring and happen online via the publisher’s website. All information regarding yearbook sales and distribution will be posted around the school and distributed online and over email as it becomes available.