Dear SPCPA Students and Families,
Here are a few final reminders for you as we dive into the new year.
- Check in for attendance on Infinite Campus every morning , whether at home or in the building.
- Attached is a very basic color-coded calendar that shows which Hybrid Group is physically present in the building on a given day.
- You can find your detailed Hybrid Group Calendar on the Covid-19/Fall 2020 Info page our website. Choose Appendix D then scroll to the calendar that pertains to you. CLICK HERE
- As stated in the Education Model Guides, there are no communal microwaves, silverware or vending machines.
- FYI: most local businesses/restaurants are still closed, including those in the food courts. We highly recommend bringing your own lunch.
- Students: Please have a screenshot of your Infinite Campus schedule on your phone for easy reference.
- Academics follow A Day or B Day
- Arts follow the day of the week
- Bus Cards: Those students who requested a bus card may now pay for their card through Infinite Campus; choose Fees from the menu on the left.
- Pick up your bus card from Nancy in the stairwell office.
- Make sure your bus is running at the times you need it.
- Metro Transit is still only allowing 10 people on the bus at a time. Please plan accordingly.
- You can call Metro Transit for help at 612-373-3333, option 2.
- Bring your mask. Wear your mask.
- Need a mask? See Mr. Clemins in Lowry Office 106.
Remember: Wear your mask, wash your hands frequently, maintain physical distancing. We can do this together!
We all are looking forward to seeing you, whether in person or online.