Grades & Attendance – School View
Saint Paul Conservatory of the Performing Arts School View Acceptance Policy
Saint Paul Conservatory of the Performing Arts provides access to School View as a means to further promote educational excellence and to enhance communications with parents. School View allows parents to to view their own child’s school records anywhere, anytime. In response for the privilege of accessing the School View, every parent is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. School View is available to every parent or guardian of a student enrolled at Saint Paul Conservatory of the Performing Arts. Parents are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Parents will not share their passwords with anyone.
2. Parents will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own children, of another user, school or district network or internet.
3. Parents will not use School View for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to Civil and/or Criminal Prosecution.
4. Parents will not access data or any account owned by another parent.
5. Parents who identify a security problem with the School View must notify SPCPA immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Parents who are identified as a security risk to the School View or any other computers or networks, will be denied access to the School View.
I have read the School View Acceptable Use Policy and the User Guidelines and I agree to abide by and support these rules. I understand that if I violate any term(s) of this Acceptable Use Policy, that I may lose my privilege to use School View and I may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.